E G Sebastian has dedicated his time to full-time speaking (and part-time coaching) since July ’03. He is a dynamic speaker who never fails to keep his audience engaged with his high value presentations, humor, and interaction with the participants. His years of management experience, linked with his more than 15-years experience as a motivator and personal coach, make him the speaker of choice for programs related to personal & professional growth.
E.G. is available to speak internationally. He speaks six languages and presents in four: English, Spanish, Hungarian, and Romanian.
E.G. started his professional career in 1990, at age 23, as the general manager and 49% owner of a Chinese-Hungarian joint venture – an export-import company – which he successfully managed till 1995. In the following years, E.G. shifted his career into his area of passion: public speaking and performance coaching.
E.G. is the past area governor – for two consecutive years – of Toastmasters International, a non-profit organization that helps individuals develop public speaking and leadership skills He has a bachelor’s degree in business management, is a certified empowerment coach, and is an Inscape Certified DiSC Behavioral System Trainer.
As a speaker and personal coach, in the past 17 years, E.G. has contributed to the success of thousands of individuals. He collected his findings in the area of performance enhancement and professional relationship building in his book, “Communication Skills Magic – Improve Your Relationships & Performance through Understanding Your Personality Style and the Personality Style of those Around You” – http://www.CommuncationSkillsMagic.com
– Bachelors in Business Management
– Inscape Certified DiSC Behavioral System Trainer
– Certified Empowerment Coach (CEC)
– Certified Seminar Leader (CSL)
The following are E.G.’s most requested presentations:
– Different People, Different Needs – 7 Steps to Improving Personal & Professional Relationships
– Understanding and Adapting to Different Behavioral Styles
– Managing Conflict and Resistance
– How to Deal with Difficult People
– Understanding and Using Your Strengths to Your Advantage
– Improve Your Confidence & Communication Skills by Building Greater Self-Awareness
– Maximizing Your Strengths as a Manager
– Recognizing and Removing Your Employees’ Barriers to Performance
– Getting the Most from Your Key Contributors
– Building a Sales Relationship
– How to be More Responsive to Customer Differences
– 7 Steps to Improving Team Effectiveness
– 5 Steps to Improving Team Motivation
- Coaching Skills Training (for managers, social workers, and counselors)
– Understanding Your Clients’/Employees’ Needs
– Tools & Techniques to Coach Your Employee to Increased On-the-job Effectiveness
– Tools & Techniques to Coach Your Client to more personal & professional success
- Stress Management
– Yes, You too Can Effectively Manage Your Stress!
To hinvite E.G. as a speaker for your event; or to hire E.G. as your personal coach, contact him through his Contact page on his main site: http://www.egsebastian.com/contact_us – or by calling him at 843 379-3793 or TOLL FREE at 877 379-3793